Sunday, August 09, 2015

Sing them over again to me

Hello -

I find myself wanting to post about "This is Amazing Grace" by Phil Wickham again.  Again - out of all the songs in the world!  But it's a topic that never gets old.

Tell me again!

I've been reading through a series "This is the Gospel" from shereadstruth.com.  It never ceases to amaze me how many shapes the gospel takes, and how that endless variety, creativity, and energy makes a story that cannot be over-told.

This morning as we sang it again, I rejoiced, personally recognizing the way that God brings my chaos back into order and makes an orphan soul come home.

It never gets old, because it is always re-creating, making new things, that astonishing power, doing what we'd never heard of or seen before.

Wonderful words of life.

Here's a video of Wickham performing his song.  I enjoy this album through Amazon Music and would recommend it.

No comments: