Saturday, November 26, 2011

An open heart

Today's prayer: "Dear Lord, help me to open my heart and savor all of your goodness this season." I am feeling the crunch, especially right now, of all the things I need to do, and on top of that, my own touchiness and stinginess. I don't want that. I don't want to be constricted by bitterness or business. Lord, help! Things I think I need to do: laundry, clean house, go to crafts store for stuff for daughter's birthday, play with kids, make photo calendars, decorate for Christmas. Oh, take shower. Change diapers and help preschooler use the toilet. Also would like to do something amazing as a mom. Also need to contact someone about running sound for an event next week, and then also invite a friend to said event. I may minimize the party. Daughter will not mind. Need to figure some things out. Help, Lord. I know you are good. Amen.

No comments: