Sunday, April 15, 2007

A New Song

It's been a long time since I've posted. I've still been thinking about the words of songs, and in the meantime, God has put a new song in my heart - a song of freedom and trust - a song of courage, deliverance, and strength! It is beauty for ashes, strength for fear, and I know that the Lord is the only one who could bring it out - Glory to God.

I may seem like a ranter for a while. I'm a person who has just found something new and hasn't found the proper or accepted terms in which to speak about it, but I gotta testify! Glory to God!

God is so good, so patient, so timely. The silences are just the hush before the symphony, I think. The contrast to freshen your spiritual palette.

It is cold this day in April. Tax day - maybe some will think its frigidity appropriate, but never mind. I am content with my coffee, my computer, and even with the cold. It brings back Christmassy feelings. This past Christmas was so great that after it I started making plans for this year's Christmas. Hopefully I will have a gift to give friends and family in the form of a new song about Christmas - more on that later!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: