Monday, January 16, 2012

All is calm...

Happiness is having the house to myself for a few hours. My husband is off today for MLK day and he took the kids out for awhile. He knew it would be fun for both kids and mommy. He just let me know the zoo is packed; free Mondays + holiday + beautiful January weather = a zoo at the zoo. So, it might not last long, but while it does, I'm enjoying that the only sounds in the house are the ones I'm making or playing. Over this winter break I set out to read two books; one I've blogged about already - the Pemberley one - and the other is Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, by Joanna Weaver. It might be one of the best books I've ever read. Am 2/3 through and will not rush it just to meet my goal, because I have so enjoyed digesting it slowly and don't want to gobble up the rest.

No comments: