Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ten minutes to blog about our dog

I told the kids they had ten more minutes to play outside, and then it would be time for stories, naptime, etc. We got a dog yesterday with some late Christmas money. Here he is.
I'd had my eye on him for awhile. I really expected that Stefan would take to him, but it is Kyrstin who wants to bring him into the kitchen for meals, and bounce around the house on Blue, for that is what she has named him. I know this is a little snarky, but I can't resist commenting on how much we enjoy this kind of dog. No barking, no poop, no upkeep. We will have to clean his paws from time to time, and that's it. I can walk around barefoot in my yard without the concern that I might have missed something. Seriously and non-snarkily, this is a cool toy. It's made of a a durable, non-smelly molded rubber of some type, is less expensive than the Rody, and can hold up to 250 pounds, which means that I can bounce on him with one of the kids if I feel inclined. It's fun. Happiness is a bouncy blue dog.

No comments: