Friday, July 06, 2012

Au revoir, classe!

Today was my last day of my two four-week semesters of French for translation.  It was so great!  Wait, wait: Était trés superb!

I made a snack for my fellow classmates' gnoshing pleasure during the final exam.  I was kind of improvising with the dough.  For the shape, I went for cinnamon rolls, but made them in muffin cups, knowing that it would be easier to eat while testing if they were individually en-papered.   Then I realized I didn't have any powdered sugar, so after making a mess with some granulated sugar, just left them.  They were actually easier to transport non-iced.  So, testing went well, I guess, and the treats turned out trés interessantes.


After the exam I treated myself to some fast food, and completed a day of Bible study homework.  It was so sweet!  The lesson hurt, consoled, exhorted, and encouraged me.  Loved it.  What a day!

No comments: