Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hey, Jude!

I would like to borrow on the Olympic theme so I can introduce my nephew.  But first, a happy little family drama.  I was watching the opening ceremonies without great hopes, and then my eyes began to widen as I realized I loved it, and I started contacting my family in a later time zone to let them know they should tune in.  Halfway through the show on my brother's end I checked to see if he was as enthralled - he texted, "Relatively confused but entertained." Ha!  I thought it was so appropriate we were texting about it since the scene he was watching was the "digital love story" of Frankie and June.

Anyhoo, I knew we were supposed to be expecting Paul McCartney in there somewhere, too, but it was just as good as it could get, at least for my family.  My dad is/was a serious Beatles fan and my brother is a rocker who named his little boy Jude after the song which Paul McCartney sang during the ceremony!  



So of course I texted my brother and my dad that they had to watch the show all the way to the very end because I knew they'd be wild about the performance.

Yesterday my SIL, Jude's mommy, sent me a few pics of the eponymous little guy.  Isn't he adorable?  Can't you just put these pictures together and imagine Sir McCartney directing him as he sings?


                Na na na                                                               Na na na na!


Hey, Jude!

Isn't he cute with his daddy in matching hats?  I had to ask my SIL permission to put these pics on my blog because I think Jude is the sweetest, cutest little thing but didn't want him overexposed.  So, here he is.  Thank you, Sir McCartney, for making the introduction!

No comments: